Indoor Air Quality Services
Air conditioning units are the key to comfortably surviving the summers. It’s important to make sure your A/C unit works before the hot months roll back around. Call Elite Comfort Systems for A/C maintenance, emergency A/C repair, and A/C installation in East Idaho. We care about your comfort and offer top-notch service on every call.
Need to change your system's heating or cooling air filter?
Contact us for heater and A/C services.
Signs You Need To Install a New Air Conditioning System
Waiting too long to replace your air conditioner can mean suffering through a hot season. But how can you know when it’s time to replace your A/C unit?
Assessing your A/C unit is simple. Think about the age of your unit. If your air conditioner is more than 15 years old, it’s likely time to replace it. Things like high utility bills, multiple repairs, and major repairs can also be indicators that your unit needs to be replaced. If your bills are high, it shows that your A/C unit has become less effective. Your bills may increase because the air conditioner is working harder than it should to cool down your home, or your A/C is no longer able to reach the desired temperature, which also leads to a more expensive bill. Leaks and noises are important to look out for, as well. Noises usually mean that there is an issue with your air conditioner’s motor, and might mean that the unit needs to be replaced.
Who to Call?
At Elite Comfort Services, we ensure that our customers are provided with the best service possible. Our expertise allows us to confidently assess, replace, or install your A/C unit with ease. By calling us, you can rest assured that your air conditioner will be at top performance all summer long. It’s important to us that you are comfortable and satisfied with your home year-round. Don’t let the summer heat sneak up on you. Consider if your A/C unit needs to be replaced before it’s too late!
How To Save Money on Cooling Costs
Staying cool during Idaho’s summer weather can take a toll on your utility bills. Fortunately, there are ways to reduce these costs. By using the following steps, you can learn how to save money this year:
- Basic A/C maintenance requires that you replace your filters around every three months so the unit continues to run efficiently.
- Once every year, schedule a tune-up with an A/C mechanic to check out your system. Our highly trained employees know just what to look for.
- While you have an A/C mechanic looking at your unit, book them for an A/C cleaning. A/C cleaning is important to keeping up the air quality of your home, as well as keeping up the efficiency of your air conditioner.
- Make sure your property is properly insulated to keep the cool air in and the hot air out.
- Install a programmable thermostat to better control your indoor temperature.
- If your unit is older, replace it with a new, more energy-efficient model. AC replacement is important if you notice any issues with your current unit that might be too big for an air conditioner repair service.
Are you looking for a way to cool your property for less money? Ask us about our ductless mini split A/C systems.
Is your heater failing to warm your house?
Contact us to take advantage of our heater repair service.
Common Problems With Air Conditioning Units
While it’s not convenient, you may need an A/C repair before the summer rolls around. Some common issues to look out for might include:
- No cold air coming from the system. An A/C mechanic can examine the unit to determine why.
- Your monthly utility bill has gone up. This can mean that your air conditioner isn’t working efficiently.
- The thermostat is malfunctioning, leaving hot and cold areas around your home.
- There’s moisture leaking around the unit. You should have a professional inspect the leak to determine if it’s water or refrigerant.
Punctual & Professional
Providing fast, on-time service is a priority for our customers, and so it’s a priority for us! We’ll arrive at your door at the agreed upon time, ready to solve your problem!
You’ll always know the cost of your service in advance because we price our services by the job, not by the hour. No surprises or hidden fees!
Get the service you need, when you need it! Our team takes pride in being able to accommodate our customers as soon as possible!